Redbridge Radio Cars is a PCO licensed private hire operator, providing a safe and secure private hire service for all of our customers. Redbridge Radio Cars operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Our prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booked time if pre-booked or arrival time if booking an ASAP vehicle.
- An extra charge of £15.00 needed to be paid if the customer goes to the congestion zone due to the recent changes in the congestion zone charges. This charge applies between 7.00 Am to 6.00 PM – Monday to Friday and 12.00 PM to 6.00 PM Saturday , Sunday and Bank holidays. This payment has to be paid in cash on the day to the Driver.
- All our Airport pickups include the first 60 minutes waiting time from the actual landing time of the flight and thereafter you will be charged 30 pence per minute.
- The Residential and Business center pick-ups are subjected to the first five minutes waiting time free and 30 pence per minute thereafter (9 pence for 30 minutes & 18 pence for 1hr).
- The number of passengers and luggage’s must be stated clearly during the time of booking. If there are any alterations in number the driver will charge accordingly.
- All our fares are quoted as a one pick up to one drop off only. Any additional stops will be charged additionally and must be booked via the office.
- Passengers are responsible for loading and unloading their luggage. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all bags, suitcases and mobile phones are taken from the vehicle. The company is not responsible for any missing or lost of the property.
- We can supply baby seats at no extra cost. These journeys should be pre-booked to ensure availability and prompt arrival of your vehicle.
- The seasonal surcharge of 50% on price is charged on December 24th from 19:00 until 26th December at 06:00 & 31st December from 19:00 until 1st of January at 06:00. The surcharge is payable in cash to the driver at the time of the booking.
- Redbridge Radio Cars does not encourage or support private bookings with its drivers. Such bookings are illegal and not covered by the driver’s insurance.
- BABY SEATS AND CHILD SEATS
- 11.1 – We can supply baby seats at no extra cost for journeys that have been pre-booked in advance. The number of child seats are limited therefore to guarantee your request your booking must be pre-booked. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply a child seat please note that; private hire vehicles that are operating a pre-booked journey are exempt from needing child restraints, however, you must follow these guidelines:
- 11.2. Children under 3 years of age can travel without a child’s car seat or seat belt, but only in the rear of a vehicle on an adults lap. The seat belt must be in between the adult and child and not over the two of them.
- 11.3. Children aged 3 years or older can travel without a child’s car seat if they wear an adult seat belt, only in the rear of the vehicle.
- Please note that any online booking made with Redbridge Radio Cars will not be deemed confirmed until payment has been received and you have received an email confirmation, (unless you choose the cash option where available.)
- Booking cancellations must be made six hours before the booked time of journey. All cash fares are paid to the driver in pounds (£) at the end of your journey. Credit card payments can be made online, in the vehicle at the end of the journey.
- All drivers reserve the right to request for cash payments prior to commencing the journey
- Payment Modes: Cash / Card only. No cheques accepted etc….
- Dealing with abusive aggressive, abusive or offensive language or behaviour
- 16.1. Telephone calls:None of our staff have to tolerate unacceptable behavior over the telephone. Where this occurs, all of our staff have the right to place callers on hold or to end the call. However, before taking such action, it is reasonable to expect that the caller is warned that their conduct is considered to be offensive and to allow them the opportunity to moderate their behavior. We also reserve the right to ban customers from using our service if this behavior occurs.
- 16.2. Face to face:
All of our offices are monitored by 24 hour CCTV recording. Some drivers may also choose to use in car CCTV for their own safety.
In the event that any customer is abusive, aggressive, or physically assaults a driver or member of staff, the Police will be contacted immediately. CCTV and any other relevant details will be passed to the police in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Operator & Passenger Contractual Relationship
Redbridge Radio cars under the Private Hire Vehicles (London) Act 1998 have a contractual obligation with the passenger(s) to provide the journey which has been booked. There is no contractual agreement between the passenger(s) and the driver directly.
Redbridge Radio car shall check that each driver maintains private hire insurance, regulatory and all other compliance obligations required by law as well as Transport for London.
Please click here to read our Operator & Passenger Agreement in full
Cancellation & Refund Policy
This cancellation & refund policy is adopted by all clients of Redbridge Radio Cars and will apply to all minicabs/ MVPs as arranged on the customers’ behalf through Redbridge Radio Cars.
Cancellations and Bookings
All cancellations of local journeys made before the booking time and prior to vehicle dispatch will not incur a penalty charge. If you need to cancel a booking please contact us by phoning 0208 000 0000. As a general rule, local journeys are normally dispatched up to twenty minutes before their due time.
All refunds must be requested within 7 days of the original booking date. Refunds to credit/debit cards can only be refunded to the original card used.
In the event of circumstances beyond our control, Redbridge Radio Cars reserves the right to cancel all services. Where payment has been made, a refund will be issued. If a car breaks down during the journey, an alternative will be provided with a practical time allowance.
No refunds will be given for journeys terminated part way through the hire. If the journey is not prepaid, full fare will be due to the driver and/or an invoice will be issued.